sabato 8 gennaio 2011

Domande Secche Per Risposte Succose | Jonathan Barré


It's a long time we're focused on Jonathan Barré and his works. Now, since the new music video from Chilly Gonzales is on line and Jonathan has directed it, we could not make him some questions.


1) Hi, Jonathan introduce yourself to our followers
       I'm 27 years old french video director, living in Paris. And I like to party.


2) When did you start to think that this is your way?
    When I was a teenager while making animation videos with my lego.


3) Tell us about your last video "You Can Dance" for Chilly Gonzales. How did you get the idea?
    The idea comes from a fantasy Gonzales and I, have in common: be able to have sex, but all dressed. Like some kind of super power.


4) What's the plans for the 2011?
    More video clips, continue the TV show I'm doing with my comedy friends "Le Palmashow" on the french channel "Direct 8". Finish my short movie that I shot last summer (starring in a small part Gonzales) and try to have sex all dressed.


5) We have finished, greets the followers in your preferred language and suggest us a song.

Je vous aime et vous apprécie!
    Song to listen to: "My enemy" by Aeroplane because it reminds me the movie "The Goonies".







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento