domenica 16 gennaio 2011

Domande Secche Per Risposte Succose | Mathieu Cesar



Today we've chatted with the young and talented photographer Mathieu Cesar.

1) Hi Mathieu, introduce yourself to our followers
Hello I'm Mathieu,  I'm photographer and 23 years old and I live in Paris !!!

2) You are a talented photographer, when did you start to shoot pics?
I start photography 2 years ago, during the coachella festival in california but i always was interested by this form of art .

3) You used to work with a lot of musicians, how did it happen?
i don't know !! i think in secret i always wanted to be a musician and to play piano like gonzales but i don't have any talent for this !!! and if i take all this photography from musician it's because 80% of my friend are musicians !!!!
 4) What is borntofilm?
It is too long to explain !!!! and my english is terrible !!! it's me and the others !!!

5) What's your plans for 2011?
my plans for 2011 is win a lot of money !!!! travel a lot !! and making some collaboration with people i like !!!!

6) We've finished. Greets the followers in your preferred language and suggest us a song.

"coucou les ritals ca roule ? " / arnaud fleurant didier-la reproduction and the feature yuksek album !!!



1977 BOOK TEASER from borntofilm



You can have a look at Mathieu's pics here.


WEBSITE

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento