venerdì 24 dicembre 2010

Domande Secche Per Risposte Succose | Mickey


Vi avevamo già parlato di Mickey. Ecco l'intervista.

1) Hi, introduce yourself to our followers
Hi, i'm Mickey from brussels,my first E.P "FARFALLE" just come out on Relish Records .
I am a resident dj at Libertine Supersport in the north of Europe a land called Belgium !
The Club is voted in the famous Dance Magazine Trax as the best club in Europe.
I play there as a resident next to other famous Belgian artists, Mustang, Villa, The Magician… an exceptional place with an exceptional sound!

2) How did you come up with the name "Mickey"?

When i begun to play as a dj in the former club of Renaud Deru (the half part Mustang)
He asked me to come up with a Dj name to get announced as a the new comer at the club!
I was on holiday, so i proposed a lot of idea's by mail but they were really bad…
The graphic designer of the club put the name "Mickey" surely because my true name is Mickaël , after that the name stayed

3) How do you describe your sound?

A yiddish disco drama with steel drums and housy clavs...

4) Are there any musicians who inspire you?
A lot yes ,Patrick Cowley, Ennio Morricone, Paul McCartney, Talking Heads, Wendy Carlos, The Art Of Noise amongst others ...

5) We have already interviewed "The Magician" , how would you define the Belgian scene?

Something like the hath of The Magician, full of surprises! There's so many good producers at the moment, very exciting times in Belgium at the moment, really!

6) Have you got plans for the next future?

I'm working on a few new tracks for my next E.P on Relish and I'm working on some remixes to.
Next to that I got asked to do an EP. On Abracada records. So lots to do : )
At the same time I joined Gigsprod Bookings Agency in Paris ( Mr Oizo, Breakbot, etc )
So there already some foreign bookings coming up : )



7) We've finished. Greets the followers in your preferred language and recommend us a song.

Merci d'être à l'écoute, voilà un morceau d' Ajello-Windy Disco, sono Italiani.







SOUNDCLOUD

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento