martedì 22 marzo 2011

Domande Secche Per Risposte Succose | Vito De Luca (Aeroplane)

Our lovely Francesca has chatted with Vito from Aeroplane. Here is what came out.





1 - Hi! Introduce yourself to our followers

Vito De Luca, 28 years old and one and only member of Aeroplane.


2 - How was starting to play alone? Is it different from the duo experience?

It's easier. One head, one brain. You can go more in depth into an idea, a process, a style. That's the reason why we stopped working together.


3 - Wich genre did you grow up with, and wich one do you prefer now?

I grew up with a lot of italian music my mother use to listen to. And also a lot of pop stuff like Madonna or Michael Jackson. First 45 i bought was Michael Jackson's " Bad "
The italian pop around 1986 or 1987 was almost completely electronic. In electronic music those are still the sounds I like.


4 - The album is now out (congrats, we love it!), what are your projetcs for the future? Are you already working on a new stuff?

Well I've said yes to a lot of remixes again ! So I'm stuck in there but I'm preparing an EP for a side project and I hope in September I can start the new Aeroplane album.


5 - Ok, let's try to make things difficult: You have italian origins, so tell us 5 names of italian musicians (DON'T USE GOOGLE!)

Lucio Battisti, Adriano Celentano, Lucio Dalla, Nino D'Angelo, Mario Merola... these are the ones that cross my mind right now. Note that Lucio Battisti is a complete god.


6 - We know that you have been confirmed for DTN festival, in June, here in Naples. Please, don't put "pa-pa l'americano" on, like Flight Facilities and Matt Van Schie! Ahahaha :)

There is no chance I will play that song as a DJ. Don't worry. No chance at all.


7 - We have finished, greets the followers in your preferred language and suggest us a song!

Well I'm happy I'm going to play in Naples ! My grandfather comes from a village close to Naples called Santomen. And I've never been maybe that's the occasion ! Ci veddiamo in Napoli...
You want a song ? Ok let's say Tyson - Out of my mind






info

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento