mercoledì 2 marzo 2011

Domande Secche Per Risposte Succose | The Aikiu


Few days ago, our dear Francesca has a chat with Aikiu. Here it is.


1) Hi! Introduce yourself to our followers.

My name is Alex Aikiu born in France but raised in Africa.
From a vietnamese mother and french father.
I'm a singer/songwriter/stylist
I've started my music project "The Aikiu" 3 years ago with my best friends Julien Vichnievsky (Guitar player) and Nabé Chan (my bass guitar player).

2) Tell me about your first musical love
I've fallen in love with music because of the piano.
I've heard my cousins playing and I wanted to learn it, and suddenly I've started singing.
I was and still into classical music.
Then later I've discoved pop music: The Cure, Michael Jackson,... and I wanted to make an album and be on stage.

3) Do you have any plans for 2011? Are you working on the album? Are you gonna play in Italy?
I'm realesing an ep "The Red Kiss" the 14th of march including 3 remixes of Palmbomen, Brodinski, The Magician.
"The red Kiss" is a classic pop synth song about my fear of death. It describes a flirt, a dance between Death and I.
I'm gonna release my 1st album in october.
The album is inspired by movies like "The Warriors", "Nosferatu", Grace Jones, The Smiths, Nina Simone.
We are still working on it.
Concerning shows I want to focus on the album first and then of course we gonna play in Italy!!!
I love your country. Actually it is a big inspiration to me.
I've written 1 song in Rome.



4) We have finished, greets the followers in your preferred language and suggest us a song.

I love this song from April Stevens "Teach me Tiger"

The Aikiu - The Red Kiss (The Magician "Precious 80s" Dub) by TheMagician

Info

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento