giovedì 30 dicembre 2010

Domande Secche Per Risposte Succose | Matt Van Schie


Le domande secche di oggi sono per Matt Van Schie.

1) Hi, introduce yourself to our followers.

Hi, I'm Matt Van Schie. I like to go for long walks on the beach,swimming, meeting new people and laughing. And I love music, oh yeah!

2) How do you describe your sound?

Nostalgic pop music

3)Are there any musicians who inspire you?

There are too many artists to name that inspire me to live, love and cry - but my life experiences inspire me to write.

4)Have you got plans for the next future?

Release another EP soon. Hit the road when it gets cold in Sydney.

5)We've finished. Greets the followers in your preferred language and recommend us a song.
Here's one for the lovers:





Bye .













Nessun commento:

Posta un commento